Please, read through the following questions and see if any of them apply to you. Be honest with yourself.
1. Do you want to feel better?
2. Have you ever stopped? Started? Or slipped with taking care of yourself?
3. Are you tired? Literally, tired?
4. Have you tried the quick-fixes and find they never last?
5. Are you comfortable with your body?
6. Are you comfortable with yourself?
7. Do you live your life trying to be good for others?
8. Does finding attainable well-being seem too hard?
9. Want to learn from someone who has been in your shoes?
10. Donʼt like having your picture taken?
11. Do you have a hard time maintaining and sustaining your momentum when you start or are on a wellness program?
12. Do you feel like you’re in a rut?
13. Would you like a program that allows for flexibility?
14. Do you think you are too fat to go to the gym?
15. Do you have three or more books related health, well-being, de-stressing, losing weight, etc.?
16. Are you your own worst critic?
17. Have you tried multiple diets with limited success?
18. Do you desire a straight-forward solution to your well-being challenges?
19. Do you think you can only start things on Mondays or the first of the month?
20. Are you tired of trying to ʻkeep up with the Jonesʼ?
21. Do you ever feel lonely?
22. Are you hung up on what people think of you?
23. Do you have a tough time finding a program that impacts you a lifetime?
24. Do you have a hard time taking care of yourself? But do a great job of taking care of others?
25.Is it hard for you to walk by a mirror or your reflection without criticizing your looks?
If you answered ʻyesʻ to five or more of these questions, itʼs time to fuel up and get your well-being journey started! Hop in.